Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

CBD Edibles Wholesale - PayPal Payments

I oversee a vape shop submission site https://vapetelligent.com and we have had a listing from a vape store in the United States that additionally advertises CBD items. A Month afterwards, PayPal has contacted use to claim that our account has been limited and have requested us to take out PayPal as a payment solution from our vape store directory. We do not offer for sale CBD items such as CBD oil. We only offer web marketing professional services to CBD companies. I have checked out Holland & Barrett-- the UK's Well known Health and wellness Merchant and if you take a close look, you will see that they offer a pretty substantial range of CBD product lines, primarily DOES CBD PAIN CREAM HAVE TO BE LABORATORY TESTED? oil and they also happen to take PayPal as a payment solution. It seems that PayPal is applying twos sets of rules to many different firms. Due to this restriction, I can no longer take PayPal on my CBD-related web site. This has constricted my payment options and presently, I am greatly reliant on Cryptocurrency payments and straightforward bank transfers. I have spoken to a lawyer from a Magic Circle law firm in London and they explained that what PayPal is undertaking is altogether illegal and inequitable as it ought to be applying an uniform criterion to all firms. I am yet to speak to one more legal representative from a US law firm in London to see what PayPal's legal position is in the USA. Meanwhile, I would be very appreciative if anybody here at nn.pe could offer me with substitute payment processors/merchants that deal with CBD companies.